Welcome to the 6th Annual Advancing Integrated Project Delivery Summit!
Our mission is to empower clients, contractors and design firms to work together more effectively to drastically reduce the cost of IPD projects through design cost targeting and enhancing project best practices.
This is the only event in North America solely focused on accelerating Pure IPD and IPD Lite adoption by helping contractors and designers integrate teams effectively, improve workflow, increase project efficiency and reduce project costs.
Returning for its sixth year, this conference is an opportunity to meet and build relationships with IPD colleagues, while learning directly from IPD champions. This year’s highlights include:
- Driving a focus on critical success factors by maintaining continuous on-boarding and course correcting when traditional behaviors creep back in
- Dedicated sessions on how to manage and ensure full transparency over costs to maximize team profits
- Harnessing advanced lean tools and approaches to drive collaboration and enhance high performing teams
- Case studies sharing the lessons learned by those who have seen pure IPD and IPD Lite projects go wrong
- How and why clients are embracing IPD, IPD Lite and the hurdles that remain in committing to collaborative contracting
Returning to San Francisco this December, this is the best opportunity you’ll get all year to reunite with industry leaders, share best practices and set your teams up for success with the future of hybrid collaboration.
Industry Leading Speakers Include:
The health, safety and well-being of our community remains our highest priority. Therefore, all attendees will be required to complete a health declaration prior to attending the event, as well as comply with the City and County of San Francisco’s Health Order. As part of this, attendees must provide proof of full vaccination within 48 hours of the event*. For further information around Health and Safety onsite, please visit our FAQs here.
*Please note, this is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Previous Attendees Have Said
“The AIPD is by far the largest conference on IPD available in North America. The AIPD was a wonderful three-day experience. Great value, great networking, and great takeaways”
Gillam Group Inc.
“It is an honor to be part of such an exciting and educational conference where we are all equal partners with the desire and ability to improve our delivery method for the benefit of the full construction industry.”